Professional Grade Digital Voice and Audio Recorder with Wireless Microphone
- Continuous or Voice Activated
- Up to 150 Hours Battery Life
- 300′ Wireless Mic Range
- 16GB Internal Memory
- Built in Speaker
- PC and Mac Compatible
- Model/Item Number: VR350w
- Memory: 16GB Internal Memory
- Recording Capacity: 550Hrs (LP), 138Hrs (SP), 47Hrs (HP)
- Battery Life: 150 Hours Continuous Recording
- Standby Battery Life: Up to 15 Days Standby in Voice Activation Mode
- Audio Quality: Low (32Kbps) / Med (128Kbps) / High (192Kbps)
- Voice Activation Mode: Yes (User adjustable sensitivity)
- File Format: WMA/MP3
- Operating System: PC and Mac Compatible
- Weight: 2.0oz
- Size: 4.2″ x 1.3″ x 0.5″
This professional grade digital audio recorder is packed with features, including a super long life battery, and a long range wireless microphone that allows you to record up to 300 feet away.
The internal rechargeable battery allows the device to operate up to 6 days of continuous recording, and up to 15 days in standby mode. The 16GB of internal memory can hold over 45 days worth of recording, so you’ll be able to store weeks worth of audio without having to delete a thing.
With the wireless mic, you can place it wherever you need it, and the audio will stream to and be recorded onto the internal memory of the main voice recorder. Perfect for meetings where you don’t want a bulky recorder laying out. With the 300 feet line of sight range, you can place it virtually anywhere.
Choose between continuous recording or voice activation mode, as well as adjustable audio quality, to get the exact recording that you need. When you’re ready to listen to your recordings, you can use either the internal speaker, the earbuds, or connect to your PC or Mac computer to save or listen.
- Business and Office Use – Easily record interviews and meetings easily with this digital audio recorder
- Class Lectures – Leave the recorder in your bag and put the wireless mic on your desk to easily record lectures
- Private Investigators and Law Enforcement – Gather the evidence you need for investigations and other uses
- Sales Presentations – Keep a detailed audio record of important sales presentations and negotiations